No pictures/diagrams in help
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25756] No pictures/diagrams in help
- From: "Mosa Chaisi" <chaisim at nu.ac.za>
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 14:43:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Natal, Durban
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have installed Mathematica 4 on D drive on my machine, and I initially had a problem
of not being able to access the help index nor the Mathematica online book (it was
looking for the help files in C drive). By some fluke I bumped into
something that sorted that one out (I clicked "Rebuild Help Index" under the
Help menu). A small problem that I still have however is that I get blank
cells in place of diagrams/pictures when browsing the help index or Mathematica book.
Any ideas please? Thanks very much.
Prev by Date:
Experimental data as function?
Next by Date:
Re: A function to evaluate only parts matching a pattern
Previous by thread:
Re: Experimental data as function?
Next by thread:
using FindRoot with a list of starting values