No pictures/diagrams in help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25756] No pictures/diagrams in help
  • From: "Mosa Chaisi" <chaisim at nu.ac.za>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 14:43:08 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear all,

I have installed Mathematica 4 on D drive on my machine, and I initially had a problem
of not being able to access the help index nor the Mathematica  online book (it was
looking for the help files in C drive). By some fluke I bumped into
something that sorted that one out (I clicked "Rebuild Help Index" under the
Help menu). A small problem that I still have however is that I get blank
cells in place of diagrams/pictures when browsing the help index or Mathematica  book.
Any ideas please? Thanks very much.

Mosa