Re: Difficulties EXPORTing graph for prresentation to PDF format

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25734] Re: Difficulties EXPORTing graph for prresentation to PDF format
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 14:42:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

the pdf-Export try to find "Times" (a Type1 font) but you probably
has only the "Times New" True Type font.

Second, the pdf export does not enbed the Mathematica fonts into the pdf
document.

Third the pdf page size ist cover the full page and is not cropped to
the
bounding box.

There is only one solution that work. Save encapsulate PostScript,
use the Distiller and set the FontPath of the Distiller to the
$TopDirectory/Fonts/Type1 of Mathematica. Edit the final
pdf-file generated by the Distiller with exchange and select a proper
page crop.

Hope that helps and it is not to late
  Jens