Re: Fourier Question

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg25776] Re: Fourier Question
  • From: "Dana" <dana_news at>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 23:30:08 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Thank you for your time.  I will study this link on Fourier
I have lots of Books on Fourier Transforms, it is just that I do not know
how to use Mathematica's results in any useful fashion yet.
I will continue to try to figure this out.
Again, Thank you very much for your time.  Dana

news:DXxH5.309$qE1.6399 at