File/Stream I/O with Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25790] File/Stream I/O with Mathematica
- From: Justus Heimann <Heimann at ism.tu-berlin.de>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:53:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: TU Berlin, Sekr. SG 10
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm running Mathematica 4.0 on WinNT and 3.0 on IRIX 6.5.
I have a question concerning "unstructured" File/Stream I/O with
Does anybody know a Mathematica function which allows to open external
Ascii-files, just scanning the file for a specific text-string in order
to directly replace it with some other string when found and than again
closing the Ascii-file (somehow similar to a UNIX script) ?
Prev by Date:
Re: Help, Please Help: bigotime(s) operator
Next by Date:
a newbie problem with 3d graphing
Previous by thread:
Mathematica doesn't run anymore, please, please help.
Next by thread:
Re: File/Stream I/O with Mathematica