Re: Help, Please Help: bigotime(s) operator
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25783] Re: Help, Please Help: bigotime(s) operator
- From: "Paul Lutus" <nospam at nosite.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:53:43 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"J. Darren Peterson" <jdarren at ala.net> wrote in message
news:8sspov$178 at smc.vnet.net...
> What does a bigotimes operator infer?
What is your reference to it, i.e. where did you see this expression used?
This would help locate the meaning.
Prev by Date:
Re: SingularValues of symmetric real matrix not converging
Next by Date:
File/Stream I/O with Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Help, Please Help: bigotime(s) operator
Next by thread: