Re: Re:ButtonBox and ButtonFunction (ButtonTools)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25834] Re: [mg25533] Re:[mg25527] ButtonBox and ButtonFunction (ButtonTools)
- From: Rolf Mertig <rolf at mertig.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 01:41:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
There is a button "F2B" available in my ButtonTools.nb palette,
Click on the "Help" button for some explanations.
I find a button to create buttons with functions from
normal Input cells quite useful.
P.s.: If there is sufficient interest I could write up
a tutorial on ButtonTools; maybe with a coauthor?
Prev by Date:
Re:(List)DensityPlot and coloring...
Next by Date:
RE: LeafCount Question
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: