- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25814] file permissions
- From: bernd at bio.vu.nl (Bernd Brandt)
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 01:41:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using Mathematica 4.0 on a UNIX platform. Somehow Mathematica does not use by
default file permissions, and all files are rw-rw-rw.
Since other users do have access to these files i would like to change the default setting to rw-r--r--, in order to prevent `accidents'.
Unfortunately i have not been able to find a fiels in Preferences to
Does someone know how to change the default file permission in Mathematica, or
how to make Mathematica use the shell default umask settings?
Prev by Date:
Re: a newbie problem with 3d graphing
Next by Date:
RE: a newbie problem with 3d graphing
Previous by thread:
Re: Re:ButtonBox and ButtonFunction (ButtonTools)
Next by thread: