Width of GIFs from HTML conversion

Is there a way to enlarge the maximum width of the GIF images
resulting from the HTML conversion of notebooks?
It seems 470 pixels is the maximum value, but I have many output lines
(in MatrixForm) that exceed it, with incorrect results in the
conversion (analogue to what I get when trying to print them...).
Could I have some help about what to change in the Options? Thanks a
lot.
Gianluca Cruciani
University of Rome "La Sapienza"
ICRA - International Centre for Relativistic Astrophysics