  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25015] Width of GIFs from HTML conversion
  • From: gl.cruciani at tin.it
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 01:09:48 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Is there a way to enlarge the maximum width of the GIF images
resulting from the HTML conversion of notebooks?
It seems 470 pixels is the maximum value, but I have many output lines
(in MatrixForm) that exceed it, with incorrect results in the
conversion (analogue to what I get when trying to print them...).
Could I have some help about what to change in the Options? Thanks a
lot.
Gianluca Cruciani
University of Rome "La Sapienza"
ICRA - International Centre for Relativistic Astrophysics