Boolean operations on polygonally bounded sets
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24999] Boolean operations on polygonally bounded sets
- From: Will Self <wself at msubillings.edu>
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 01:09:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a set in the plane whose boundary consists of one or more polygonal arcs. The set may consist of more than one component, and each component may be multiply connected. Some of the components could lie inside the "hole" in another component, and these components could have holes in them. And so forth.... Actually I have two such sets and I would like an algorithm for finding their intersection. Can someone give me some direction on this? Thanks, Will Self Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.