Mathematica in a tier architecture serving GIFs (or PNGs or JPGs)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24993] Mathematica in a tier architecture serving GIFs (or PNGs or JPGs)
- From: Phlip <phlip_cpp at my-deja.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 01:09:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Newsgroupies: I envision a module with this thru-put: Input: Text strings in Mathematica language. Output: GIF files of the result (either a formula or a graph). I need a tier server to get these strings in (soft) real-time, emit GIF or other portable graphic files of the result into a shared temporary directory, and then send the file back to the user on http (you know: The Web). Is there a plug-in out there? Where would one start? -- Phlip ======= http://users.deltanet.com/~tegan/home.html ======= Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.