Re: Re : Mathematica PC to MAC problems

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg24985] Re: [mg24981] Re : [mg24421] Mathematica PC to MAC problems
  • From: "Tom De Vries" <tdevries at>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 01:09:22 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I recently posted a similar question and got many good pieces of advice, but
the method that is now working perfectly for me uses a small ShareWare
utility called FileTyper.  This is a simple drag and drop utility.  You drag
the file over it, a quick "flash" and you have a double clickable
Mathematica file.

See the Mathematica Typer  at this link...

I know that in theory this shouldn't be needed since the files are platform
independent, but it does work!

Tom De Vries