writing mathematica script files for the math kernel under linux
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25089] writing mathematica script files for the math kernel under linux
- From: ravanrip at yahoo.com (Ryan VanRiper (--))
- Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:28:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Honeywell Technology Center, Honeywell Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I spoke with a tech support person at wolfram and they said mathematica supported scripting. However he didnt know anything more then that. Im running mathematica 4 on linux.. Is it possible for the "math" executable to somehow run a script file that did the following: load in a notebook file evaluate the notebook then export the results to a text file I want to automate this process without sitting and typing things from the math command line. If anyone has some ideas on how to do this please respond. Thanks, Ryan