Faulty feature of Factor?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25113] Faulty feature of Factor?
- From: Jack Goldberg <jackgold at math.lsa.umich.edu>
- Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:14:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Guess what Mathematica returns when you ask for Factor[x-.1] ? Don't peek;
If this is a feature, please explain its usefulness.
If this is a (pardon the b-word) bug, how can one get around it?
The same difficulty arises in many other cases, but this seems to me to be
the most egregious.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Simple integral wrong
Next by Date:
Syntax Error in .nb File
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Faulty feature of Factor?