- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25095] BSpline Curves
- From: "Vijay Santhanam" <vijay at dream-3d.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 03:00:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a program available which allows me to plot control vertices in a
2D Space and I can view the piece-wise equation for the curve?
Using InterpolatePolynomal is useful, but the chosen points aren't control
vertices, they are just points on the curve.
Thanks in advance,
PS: I'm using NT
Prev by Date:
Re: Simple integral wrong
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Add the Logarithms (error in integral)
Next by thread:
Faulty feature of Factor?