1.11.5 Exporting Formulas from Notebooks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25136] 1.11.5 Exporting Formulas from Notebooks
- From: Phlip <phlip_cpp at my-deja.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:14:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Newsgroupies: How do you export a formula if you don't have a graphic front-end or a notebook? If you have a front end available, you can write: Export["file.GIF", ToBoxes[/formula expr/], "GIF"] If you don't, you can still export something that returns a raster image: Export["file.GIF", Plot[/graphable expr/], "GIF"] If there's no special function (like Display[/formula expression/]) I can put in the middle variable to convert a math expression to a nicely drawn math formula, is there someway I can tell MathLink (my conduit to the kernel) to grab the nearest graphical front end and have its way with it? -- Phlip ======= http://users.deltanet.com/~tegan/home.html ======= (Please reply to the newsgroup because I don't read my mail very often ;-) Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.