3-D plotting of list in spherical coordinates
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25167] 3-D plotting of list in spherical coordinates
- From: "Siddiq Qidwai" <siddiq_qidwai at hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 02:58:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've an irregular list (20 x 40 grid) of numbers to be plotted in 3-D. The
data is in spherical coordinates, i.e., r, theta and phi. I've used the
SetCoordinates[Spherical[r, theta, phi]] and ListSurfacePlot3D commands in
tandem but they apprently still spews out the plot in cartesian coordinates.
I use Mathematica version 3.0. Any suggestions please?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
save a plot
Previous by thread:
Re: Disabling MathReader?
Next by thread:
Re: 3-D plotting of list in spherical coordinates