3-D plotting of list in spherical coordinates

Hi All,

I've an irregular list (20 x 40 grid) of numbers to be plotted in 3-D. The
data is in spherical coordinates, i.e., r, theta and phi. I've used the
SetCoordinates[Spherical[r, theta, phi]] and ListSurfacePlot3D commands in
tandem but they apprently still spews out the plot in cartesian coordinates.
I use Mathematica version 3.0. Any suggestions please?

Thanks.

Siddiq