Re: Syntax Error in .nb File
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25163] Re: Syntax Error in .nb File
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 02:58:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 10 Sep 2000, Daoxymoron wrote: > Mathematica tells me that there is a Syntax error when I try to open a file. > The last time I saved this file, mathematica crashed. Since then the file > seems wrecked to me. Anybody? Sounds like you are working with a corrupted notebook. From the brevity of your posting it is impossible to say exactly what problems may exist with the file itself. There is a utility for recovering salvagable portions of corrupted notebooks. http://support.wolfram.com/FrontEnds/Notebooks/Files/FixingCorrupted.html You may want to start with that. -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.