Re: Syntax Error in .nb File
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25163] Re: Syntax Error in .nb File
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 02:58:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 10 Sep 2000, Daoxymoron wrote:
> Mathematica tells me that there is a Syntax error when I try to open a file.
> The last time I saved this file, mathematica crashed. Since then the file
> seems wrecked to me. Anybody?
Sounds like you are working with a corrupted notebook. From the brevity
of your posting it is impossible to say exactly what problems may exist
with the file itself. There is a utility for recovering salvagable
portions of corrupted notebooks.
You may want to start with that.
User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Displaying 3D data as 2D + color ?
Next by Date:
Re: Add the Logarithms (error in integral)
Previous by thread:
Syntax Error in .nb File
Next by thread: