Strange behaviour of FiniteFields?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25287] Strange behaviour of FiniteFields?
- From: Wil Kortsmit <rcwil at win.tue.nl>
- Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 03:45:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Working with the FiniteFields package we have met some strange behaviour
when we tried to compute the product of 2 polynomials a and b with
coefficients in the field f32:
The 2 polynomials a and b
We needed to abort the following computation because we ran out of
Preventing the early intervention of the FiniteFields package:
gave us the result that we expected immediately.
Looking in the Mathgroup archives we didn't find a clue.
Is this a bug in the FiniteFields package or are are we doing something
Thanks for any help.
Prev by Date:
Re: Animate multiple listplots
Next by Date:
Re: Newbie question
Previous by thread:
Re: 2D array to tab delimited file
Next by thread:
Re: Strange behaviour of FiniteFields?