Start-up Default Screen Size of Notebook Window ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25357] Start-up Default Screen Size of Notebook Window ?
- From: "Krautschik, Chris G" <krautschikc at intel.co.jp>
- Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 03:01:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When Mathematica first starts up it creates a new window called "Untitled-1" under Win '98. The size of that window is less than half of my screen size (as I can align 2 windows side by side with some room to spare) and almost the same height of my screen. I am using a notebook PC with a display of 1024x768 under WIN '98. While I can resize the window to any size I may desire within the dimensions of my screen (using the mouse) it would be nice to define the size of the default window close to the maximum screen size of 1024x768 (while still accommodating the standard Palette on the right side of the window). Is there any way to change the configuration of Mathematica 4.02 to accomplish a custom defined default start-up window size? thanks, Chris