- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25361] Fermat Surfaces
- From: German_Buitrago_Alfonso <gerbual at col2.telecom.com.co>
- Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 03:01:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anybody know a good set of parametric equations to plot surfaces of
the form x^n+y^n=z^n (n>=3) ?
Prev by Date:
Re: Point inside a plygon? and PointInsidePolyhedronQ
Next by Date:
Re: good intro book
Previous by thread:
Re: Optimizing a simple sampling function for speed
Next by thread:
Start-up Default Screen Size of Notebook Window ?