- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25377] Linux/Unix add-ons
- From: Jeffrey S Austin <w8jsa at exis.net>
- Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 16:29:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm sure that this is part of FAQs but I'll ask anyway . . . What
add-ons are available for Linux and/or Unix? I see that there's more
than you can shake a stick at for that inferior OS called Windoze and
MAC but what about us penguins and geeks?
I looked at Calculus Wiz and it said for windows and Mac as does the
software from Math Everywhere.
Jeffrey S Austin
Civil Engineering Student
Old Dominion University
Prev by Date:
extracting elements from a list?
Next by Date:
Integrate doesn't yield what I expect
Previous by thread:
Re: extracting elements from a list?
Next by thread:
Re: Linux/Unix add-ons