Re: MATHEMATICA WARNING
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28193] Re: MATHEMATICA WARNING
- From: Stockburger at physik.uni-freiburg.de (Juergen Stockburger)
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 04:13:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Freiburg
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
>>>>> Blimbaum Jerry DLPC <BlimbaumJE at ncsc.navy.mil> writes:
> On several ocassions I have received the following Mathematica
> question when trying to save a notebook..."The file on disk has
> been modified outside of Mathematica. Unfortunately, the notebook
> you are using is not entirely in memory and cannot be restored.
> Try to save the notebook?"...
Could be a Mathematica bug, or (maybe more likely) a filesystem
bug. Is your notebook file on a nfs (or other) network server? Is the
system time properly synchronized across the network?
Prev by Date:
Re: Strange error message from NIntegrate
Next by Date:
Conversion of text into Mathematica expressions
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: MATHEMATICA WARNING