  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28235] notebook -> postscript conversion in text mode ?
  • From: Pavel.Pokorny at vscht.cz
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 01:52:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Mathematica users,
can you, please, tell me how to convert a Mathematica notebook
into a PostScript or a pdf file using Mathematica in text mode ?

I know that MathReader is available, but MathReader does not work
in text mode (or am I mistaken ?)

Thank you

--
Pavel Pokorny
Math Dept, Prague Institute of Chemical Technology