notebook -> postscript conversion in text mode ?

Dear Mathematica users,
can you, please, tell me how to convert a Mathematica notebook
into a PostScript or a pdf file using Mathematica in text mode ?

I know that MathReader is available, but MathReader does not work
in text mode (or am I mistaken ?)

Thank you

--
Pavel Pokorny
Math Dept, Prague Institute of Chemical Technology