Re: Serious bug in MatchQ causes crashes and incorrect results

I pared down the code to a reasonably sized example which crashes 4.01
on a Mac every time and generates a bunch of internal error messages in
3.0 under Solaris.  That would indicate it is more than a platform
specific problem.  I sent both the example and the messages to Wolfram.
Who knows if I will get a response.  If anyone wants to try it in
Windoze or with a different version, send me an email and I will mail
you the example.