Re: Serious bug in MatchQ causes crashes and incorrect results
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28264] Re: Serious bug in MatchQ causes crashes and incorrect results
- From: Jeff DuMonthier <jjdmon at erols.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 01:53:14 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I pared down the code to a reasonably sized example which crashes 4.01 on a Mac every time and generates a bunch of internal error messages in 3.0 under Solaris. That would indicate it is more than a platform specific problem. I sent both the example and the messages to Wolfram. Who knows if I will get a response. If anyone wants to try it in Windoze or with a different version, send me an email and I will mail you the example.