Re: notebook -> postscript conversion in text mode ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28273] Re: notebook -> postscript conversion in text mode ?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 03:44:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, if you mean with "text mode" the pure kernel alone. You can't. Because you need the font metrics to print a formated text and the kernel knows nothing about font spacing. Only the FrontEnd read such files an produce the output. See whats happen when you just export a graphics with some formated formula from a kernel session. Regards Jens Pavel.Pokorny at vscht.cz wrote: > > Dear Mathematica users, > can you, please, tell me how to convert a Mathematica notebook > into a PostScript or a pdf file using Mathematica in text mode ? > > I know that MathReader is available, but MathReader does not work > in text mode (or am I mistaken ?) > > Thank you > > -- > Pavel Pokorny > Math Dept, Prague Institute of Chemical Technology > http://staff.vscht.cz/mat/Pavel.Pokorny