differential eq.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg28317] differential eq.
  • From: Vitor Cardoso <vcardoso at>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 02:00:56 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Could you please tell me how to solve  the following problem?
I am given a non homogeneous second order differential equation with
mixed boundary conditions,

W''[x] + (E - V[x]]) W[x] = S[x]
W'[x0] =aW[x0]

I have to solve this equation for W[x=0.5,E] for various values of E ,
plot the solution W[x=0.5,E] vs E and finally
integrate W[x=0.5,E] over E.
Does any one know how to do this?
Thank you all very much.
Vitor Cardoso