- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28317] differential eq.
- From: Vitor Cardoso <vcardoso at fisica.ist.utl.pt>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 02:00:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, Could you please tell me how to solve the following problem? I am given a non homogeneous second order differential equation with mixed boundary conditions, W''[x] + (E - V[x]]) W[x] = S[x] W'[x0] =aW[x0] W'[x1]=bW[x1] I have to solve this equation for W[x=0.5,E] for various values of E , plot the solution W[x=0.5,E] vs E and finally integrate W[x=0.5,E] over E. Does any one know how to do this? Thank you all very much. Vitor Cardoso