Setting Cell Style While Cursor in Cell?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28343] Setting Cell Style While Cursor in Cell?
- From: Mike Yukish <may106 at psu.edu>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 02:18:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Penn State University, Center for Academic Computing
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I often start typing, then decide to change the style of the cell in midstream. Right now I use the mouse to click on the vertical bar to the right, then hit Alt-7 or whatever to mod the style, then hit the right arrow key to move back into the cell and continue. It gets to be a pain after a while. How can I do this using only the keyboard, no mouse?