printing math1 fonts

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg28348] printing math1 fonts
  • From: "An Mo" <an_mo at>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 02:18:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have some problem printing a notebook to a pdf file using adobe distiller.
The problem seems to be in embedding font Math1 (see the distiller log file
below) It seems weird to me. I'm using mathematica4 on win98. Thanks in

%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%
%%[ Page: 1 ]%%
%%[ Page: 2 ]%%
%%[ Error: Math1 cannot be embedded due to licensing restrictions.]%%
%%[ Error: invalidfont; OffendingCommand: show ]%%

( S)

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%