- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28332] List Integration
- From: (Frank)
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 02:17:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uncensored-News.Com $9.95 Uncensored Newsgroups.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need to integrate a list of coordinates, as would be done in the
creation of a phase space. i.e., I have list of acceleration values
that I would like to integrate to a list of velocity values.
A similar scenario would be as follows :
of course, gives a smooth Cosine curve. I would like to integrate
these points to get a smooth Sine curve.
I should point out that I need to solve both of these problems, that
is integrating from a list of values, as well as from a list of n-
Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Still Only $9.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com
With Seven Servers In California And Texas - The Worlds Uncensored News Source
Prev by Date:
Fonts for Yap DVI-PS
Next by Date:
Why the Interpolation function cannot make a serious of points be linked smoothly?
Previous by thread:
Re: Fonts for Yap DVI-PS
Next by thread:
Re: List Integration