Re: how applicate a function to a list??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28384] Re: how applicate a function to a list??
- From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 00:13:35 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Gioacchino, I'm not sure what the problem is. Could you give a Mathematica example please? This is a good idea in general since it is usually clearer and lets the reader get to work on the problem quicker. -- Allan --------------------- Allan Hayes Mathematica Training and Consulting Leicester UK www.haystack.demon.co.uk hay at haystack.demon.co.uk Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198 Fax: +44 (0)870 164 0565 "Gioacchino Pellerito" <gioacchinofabio.pellerit at tin.it> wrote in message news:9b8o9m$7dq at smc.vnet.net... > i know my problem is trivial but i would to know why a function applied to a > list give as result: > f(t->a number obtained before).....while i need to evaluate the function in > the value not as symbol. > what instruction i need to use??? > >