exporting a .bmp sequence of an animation

I am trying to produce a video of an animation I've generated in
Mathematica.  The animation was generated by making a Table of Graphics
primitives.  This worked fine to show the animation in Mathematica, but to
make the video I need to export it in "bmp" format.  The problem I'm having
is being able to export each frame separately, so that I can export each one
as a separate "bmp" file.  Any suggestions?