exporting a .bmp sequence of an animation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28388] exporting a .bmp sequence of an animation
- From: "Claude Jones" <claude_jones at levitjames.com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 00:13:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to produce a video of an animation I've generated in Mathematica. The animation was generated by making a Table of Graphics primitives. This worked fine to show the animation in Mathematica, but to make the video I need to export it in "bmp" format. The problem I'm having is being able to export each frame separately, so that I can export each one as a separate "bmp" file. Any suggestions?