make directory command for W2K?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28395] make directory command for W2K?
- From: "Krautschik, Chris G" <krautschikc at intel.co.jp>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 03:28:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using Mathematica to create 10 different text files. I would like to create 10 different directories, e.g. Dir1, Dir2, ...Dir10 and then store file1.txt, file2.txt,...file10.txt into each corresponding directory. I was able to do that by creating the 10 directories manually using Windows Explorer and then using the DirectoryPath command in Mathematica. Is there any way to have Mathematica create the 10 directories for me? Thanks, Chris