Re: make directory command for W2K?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28416] Re: make directory command for W2K?
- From: "Paul Lutus" <nospam at nosite.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 23:54:19 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Krautschik, Chris G" <krautschikc at intel.co.jp> wrote in message news:9be71q$b8s at smc.vnet.net... > I am using Mathematica to create 10 different text files. I would like to > create 10 different directories, e.g. Dir1, Dir2, ...Dir10 and then store > file1.txt, file2.txt,...file10.txt into each corresponding directory. I was > able to do that by creating the 10 directories manually using Windows > Explorer and then using the DirectoryPath command in Mathematica. > > Is there any way to have Mathematica create the 10 directories for me? << "!mkdir \\path\\directoryname" -- Paul Lutus www.arachnoid.com