layout problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28430] layout problem
  • From: twist <twist at interia.pl>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:23:34 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hello to everybody :)

I am just writting my diploma work, and I'm using Mathematica 4.0 as a
equation editor, as my work consists a lot of ones. But I face
difficulty to force program to place, for example equation in cetre of
line, and a number of this equation on the right side the same line.
Shortly speaking, I try to make two expression aligned in th centre
and on the side, like those below
                             3x+4=y                            (3.1.4)
and one more; how put the title, subtitle, or just some sentence into
header (I try to put file name but etension is added.)

thnxs.
          										pozdrowienia
pisz na: twist at interia.pl							           maciek