ListPlot with row vectors
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28500] ListPlot with row vectors
- From: "Nicola" <pasquino at seas.upenn.edu>
- Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:03:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have 2xN matrix whose column vectors are points in the cartesian plane. I
would like to plot these points, and therefore I assumed that ListPlot would
do the job. But I realized that ListPlot only plots a one row vector against
integer numbers, or at the most a list of points in the form
The problem is that I have the points in the form
How can I turn my matrix into a form that Mathematica can use, so to plot
the points on the plane?
One more questions, if you don't mind. How can I have the starting matrix A
contain only unique points? In other words, there should be no repetitions
of the same point in the matrix.
Please *post* and *email* your replies.
Thanks for your help!
Prev by Date:
Re: considering reflections in ray tracing with optica
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Programming question about multiple assignments in the Coefficients Matrix
Next by thread:
Re: ListPlot with row vectors