ListPlot with row vectors

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg28500] ListPlot with row vectors
  • From: "Nicola" <pasquino at>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:03:17 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have 2xN matrix whose column vectors are points in the cartesian plane. I
would like to plot these points, and therefore I assumed that ListPlot would
do the job. But I realized that ListPlot only plots a one row vector against
integer numbers, or at the most a list of points in the form
The problem is that I have the points in the form
How can I turn my matrix into a form that Mathematica can use, so to plot
the points on the plane?

One more questions, if you don't mind. How can I have the starting matrix A
contain only unique points? In other words, there should be no repetitions
of the same point in the matrix.

Please *post* and *email* your replies.
Thanks for your help!