Re: help to plot..please

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg28498] Re: help to plot..please
  • From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:03:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Load the appropriate standard add-on package

You can read about this package in Help>Add-ons>Standard

A good way to look for information to go to

and look for Implicit

you will find several possibilities, one of which is ImplicitPlot

Allan Hayes
Mathematica Training and Consulting
Leicester UK
hay at