Re: help to plot..please

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28498] Re: help to plot..please
  • From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:03:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Motahar,

Load the appropriate standard add-on package

<<Graphics`ImplicitPlot`

ImplicitPlot[x^2+y^2==4,{x,-2,2},{y,-2,2}]

You can read about this package in Help>Add-ons>Standard
Packages>Graphics>ImplicitPlot

A good way to look for information to go to

Help>MasterIndex

and look for Implicit

you will find several possibilities, one of which is ImplicitPlot

--
Allan
hay at haystack.demon.co.uk
Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198