Help on solving simultaneous non-linear equations using FindRoot.

Hi,

I am trying to solve a 12-eqaution simultaneous non-linear equations using
FindRoot function in Mathematica. This system of equations has 9 given
parameter values and I need to solve for 12 unknown variables. But I have
the problem in getting the system converged. If I take one endogenous
variable out of the system and let it to be a given parameter, and also
reduce the system into 9 equations, I can get a solution that looks like
converged, but some of the variables have negative values, which are not
what I expected. I expect all the variables have non-negative values.
If I specify the range of the variables, usually I cannot get a solution
at all. I wonder how to solve this problem. Or how to get an acceptable
solution for this system? Is there any trick of solving large system of
simultaneous non-linear equations using FindRoot? Thank you for the help
in advance.

Youyan Li