Interior of a polygon

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28543] Interior of a polygon
  • From: "Mariusz Jankowski" <mjkcc at usm.maine.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:21:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I am trying to solve the following problem:

Assume you are given a list of integer pairs (coordinates of points on a
integer grid) denoting the border of a closed contour. I want a list of ALL
the interior points (again, in the form of integer pairs).

Thanks for any suggestions, solutions, etc. References to literature are
also welcome. Please cc my email if posting to newsgroup.

Mariusz

Mariusz Jankowski
University of Southern Maine
mjkcc at usm.maine.edu