Mathematica and the Internet

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg28534] Mathematica and the Internet
  • From: "Hermann Schmitt" <schmitther at>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:21:44 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I attended a seminar on webMathematica in Amsterdam/Netherlands. As I
understood it, webMathematica does not make possible the interactive use
of Mathematica over the the Internet. It is designed to build fixed

Therefore, I think, it could be interesting, that I built a system,
which makes the interactive use of Mathematica over the Internet
possible. My system is an application server, and can be accessed from
any computer, which is connected to the Internet. You can find more
information and especially an installation description for the client on
my home page:

My application is in the status of a non-commercial pilot project.

Hermann Schmitt