Re: Any quantum chemists / physicists?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30220] Re: Any quantum chemists / physicists?
- From: adam_jurhs at xontech.com (atjurhs)
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 03:16:14 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Gustavo Seabra <gseabra at swbell.net> wrote in message news:<9k5r6g$hc1$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > Hello, > > Are there any quantum chemists / physicists around using Mathematica? I > was wondering if there is any package that handles things like commutators, > operators algebra, second quantization, superoperators, etc... > > Thanks, Also, Wolfram has a Notation.m package that is supposed to be able to handle this type of stuff. http://library.wolfram.com/packages/notation/ cheers