Drawing transparent objects.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg30189] Drawing transparent objects.
  • From: "Johannes Ludsteck" <johannes.ludsteck at>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 03:15:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear MathGroup members,
I would like to draw transparent three-
dimensional objects
(cuboids, graphs of functions and such things),
i.e. objects with unfilled mesh.
I searched the Mathematica book for a option or
graphics directive, but didn't find one.
Is there a simple way solve the problem or have I
to do this by defining the graphics objects by

Thanks for your help and best regards,
	Johannes Ludsteck

Johannes Ludsteck
Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre