Drawing transparent objects.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30189] Drawing transparent objects.
- From: "Johannes Ludsteck" <johannes.ludsteck at wiwi.uni-regensburg.de>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 03:15:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Regensburg
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear MathGroup members,
I would like to draw transparent three-
(cuboids, graphs of functions and such things),
i.e. objects with unfilled mesh.
I searched the Mathematica book for a option or
graphics directive, but didn't find one.
Is there a simple way solve the problem or have I
to do this by defining the graphics objects by
Thanks for your help and best regards,
Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre
Lehrstuhl Prof. Dr. Moeller
Prev by Date:
Re: How to clear OverBar[p]
Next by Date:
Re: Cube to Dodecahedron
Previous by thread:
Re: Combining several InterploatingFunction to one
Next by thread:
Re: Drawing transparent objects.