Re: Cube to Dodecahedron
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30187] Re: Cube to Dodecahedron
- From: Martin Kraus <Martin.Kraus at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 03:15:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Institut fuer Informatik, Universitaet Stuttgart
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Will Self wrote:
> I made a cute animation where a cube gradually becomes a regular
> dodecahedron. I can send it (the Mathematica code) by email to anyone
> who wants it.
> Will Self
> wself at msubillings.edu
I am very interested in your code!
May I include it in my morphing polyhedra page?
Martin Kraus, IfI, Abteilung Visualisierung und Interaktive Systeme
mailto:Martin.Kraus at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Prev by Date:
Drawing transparent objects.
Next by Date:
Re: Finding the intersect of two curves
Previous by thread:
RE: Drawing transparent objects.
Next by thread:
AW: Finding the intersect of two curves