Re: Any quantum chemists / physicists?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30243] Re: Any quantum chemists / physicists?
- From: Gustavo Seabra <gseabra at swbell.net>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 00:56:13 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Thanks a lot for the hint. I'm sure it'll help. Gustavo. > Also, Wolfram has a Notation.m package that is supposed to be able to > handle this type of stuff. > > http://library.wolfram.com/packages/notation/ > > cheers > >