Re: Any quantum chemists / physicists?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30231] Re: Any quantum chemists / physicists?
- From: Oliver Frick <ofum at uni.de>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 00:56:01 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <9kavv6$c3d$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Gustavo Seabra <gseabra at swbell.net> wrote: > Thanks. At least now I know what to do. Are there any books / web sites with > useful information you could recommend? You should take a look at http://www.kfunigraz.ac.at/imawww/vqm/book.html Its a description of the book Visual Quantum Mechanics. I haven't read it but it sounds interesting. You can also download some software for Mathematica free: http://www.kfunigraz.ac.at/imawww/vqm/pages/software.html Oliver