boundary value problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30266] boundary value problem
- From: Richard S Hsu <rhsu at U.Arizona.EDU>
- Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 01:14:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Where I could find a mathematica program to solve
a boundary value problem :
f''[ x ] == g[x], f = a, f'[L] = b ,
where g[x] is a known function, a,b and L are constants.
Prev by Date:
MathLink for Excel XP?
Next by Date:
non-linear boundary value problem
Previous by thread:
Re: MathLink for Excel XP?
Next by thread:
Re: boundary value problem