Re: MathLink for Excel XP?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30279] Re: [mg30268] MathLink for Excel XP?
- From: "Matthew D. Langston" <langston at SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
- Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 20:02:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
- References: <200108040514.BAA18832@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I called Wolfram Technical Support last week to inquire about whether
MathLink for Excel will work with Excel XP, since we depend on MathLink for
Excel for our work and our department computers are being updated this
weekend to Office XP (and we have no choice in the matter). The Wolfram
representative said that MathLink for Excel currently DOES NOT work with
Excel XP, that it is a known issue, and that one of Wolfram's programmers
was actively working on it and a fix should be ready "soon". I was told
that I would be contacted by Wolfram when a patch is available.
Might I suggest that you contact Wolfram as well and let them know you are
interested in getting MathLink for Excel to work with Excel XP. The more
they know that users need MathLink for Excel to work with Office XP, the
better for everyone.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian David" <bdavid46 at home.com>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg30279] [mg30268] MathLink for Excel XP?
> Has anyone tried using MathLink for Excel with Excel XP? I can't get the
> kernel to load. Any tips?
Prev by Date:
Re: Numerical derivative on non-uniform grid
Next by Date:
Re: Pattern matching "on the fly"
Previous by thread:
MathLink for Excel XP?
Next by thread:
boundary value problem