Re: True 3D Text Characters?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30250] Re: True 3D Text Characters?
- From: "trois carres" <troicarr at club-internet.fr>
- Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 01:14:20 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Try the 3dsMax Fonts !
You can create them much more simple than in Mathematica !
Prev by Date:
Re: Calculating Covariance Matrix
Next by Date:
Re: How Do I Solve This System of 6 Inequalities?
Previous by thread:
Re: confusing Mathematica?
Next by thread:
Can Mathematica 3.0 be run under Windows ME and/or Windows 98 SE?