Can Mathematica 3.0 be run under Windows ME and/or Windows 98 SE?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30267] Can Mathematica 3.0 be run under Windows ME and/or Windows 98 SE?
- From: Robert Lawrence <r.lawrence at worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 01:14:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am currently running Mathematica 3.0 under Windows 95.
I am about to purchase a new computer for which I can choose, as an
operating system, either Windows ME or Windows 98. (Windows 2000 is
also available, but I don't think I will choose that.)
Will I encounter any problems running Mathematica 3.0 under either
Windows ME or Windows 98 SE?
Prev by Date:
Re: How Do I Solve This System of 6 Inequalities?
Next by Date:
Syntax Error in "Find"???
Previous by thread:
Re: True 3D Text Characters?
Next by thread:
Re: Can Mathematica 3.0 be run under Windows ME and/or Windows 98 SE?