Importing Graphics into Mathematica notebooks?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30281] Importing Graphics into Mathematica notebooks?
- From: aes <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 20:02:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The index entry for "Graphics, Importing" in The Mathematica Book points
only to page 208, which so far as I can see discusses on exporting
graphics to files. There's an Export[ ] command, but no analogous
Import[ ] command.
Suppose I create a named graphic in one notebook
g1 = Plot[--------]
and want to use the result as a named graphic in another notebook
(without re-running the Plot[ ] command). How do I transfer it over
and rename it?
How do I import an EPSF image generated in some other application, and
give it a name?
(Macintosh front end.)
Prev by Date:
Partial fraction expansion
Next by Date:
Re: Numerical derivative on non-uniform grid
Previous by thread:
Re: Partial fraction expansion
Next by thread:
Export : LinkConnect::linkc: <1> is dead; attempt to connect failed.