  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30300] Inserting Text into Multifunction Graphs
  • From: "Will Cooper" <wcooper1 at san.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 01:33:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
How do I insert text at various locations into multi-function graphs.

I attach a notebook file showing what functions I am trying to add text to.
[Contact the author to get this notebook - Moderator]

The Help documentation and examples of this are virtually non-existent.

Thanks for your help.

Will Cooper.
wcooper1 at san.rr.com